Tom('s) girl

every morning I am harassed by an absolutely adorable (and absolutely annoying) cat. He is my roommate's cat, but he won't admit it. These are his (and my) tales.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

"Poof" (down the garbage chute he goes)

The other night Tom got out the front door and ran down the hall. we live in an apartment building and he's never been down the hall before. Here is a view from Tom.

*FREE!!!! all the new smells! I will explore! (Tom runs through the door when people are arriving)
* - it is midnight - puuurfect time for a tryst... (down the hall one way)
*but all these smells, I do not understand... oh dear - there is the love girl (K runs down the hall after him {she usually likes to give him love - he does not like to take it})
* I must run faster (Tom doubles back and runs down the hall the other way)
*OH NO! strange long legged, smelly thing attacks me! must run faster - where is home?!!! (one of our friends tries to pin Tom to the wall as he runs past - Tom is startled, his tail goes poof - like a porcupine)
*no where to run, must signal for help

(K has run frantically into my room - "Tom got out!!!!" I am startled out of sleep, and grogily go to help)(by now Tom has reached the end of the hall, he is sitting infront of a door Meowing LOUDLY - is the term "amber tones"? - loud, deep, desparing, we are all afraid someone will come out of their apartment and complain about our cat)(Kailey has finally caught up with Tom, he allows her to pick him up- shockingly - and they return)

*Home... I think I'll have bite to eat, rest up and prepare for tomorrow's adventure - i wonder what was behind that door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home