Tom('s) girl

every morning I am harassed by an absolutely adorable (and absolutely annoying) cat. He is my roommate's cat, but he won't admit it. These are his (and my) tales.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Mmm-rr-ow

Tom has taken to vocalizing his desires. For the past 2 weeks he's been on perma-hungry, and so he goes above and beyond the normal measures to seek out food. This week alone I've seen him open a door from the inside (by pulling the bottom toward himself), and I've had an actual conversation with Tom (him meowing in response to my words... well.. a longer conversation than we usually have). and yesterday, when I opened a can of chicken soup Tom seemed to teleport, because he was across the room in hallway and I looked away from him for a second and he magically appeared leaning up against the kitchen counter tapping me with his paw. I'm a little weirded out.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger C said…

    Heehee, a teleporting Thomas. Wouldn't put it past him either, especially if FOOD is involved. Crazy cat. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home