Tom('s) girl

every morning I am harassed by an absolutely adorable (and absolutely annoying) cat. He is my roommate's cat, but he won't admit it. These are his (and my) tales.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Keeuute!!!

can I just say that Tom has been absolutely cute these past few days? and unbelievably stubborn/ persistant/ sweet at the same time {how is it possible for a cat to be so many things at once?}
right now he's on the futon with his paws tucked up under him. I think he's sleeping but his ears perk toward me when I call his name. He's a funny one. He's been greeting us at the stairs recently - I think he's been lonely. yesterday when I came home he came running down the stairs at me and said "Meow." - not an "I'm hungry, I'm starving, feed me now" - but rather a "where have you been all day, how dare you not be home!" meow.
I'll close this off with mention of a cute part of Tom that I can see - his whisker-brows they are long and white and tingle when his ears move (I just called him again to make his ears move) and they give him a wise look.
tom(s) girl aka tulip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home