Tom('s) girl

every morning I am harassed by an absolutely adorable (and absolutely annoying) cat. He is my roommate's cat, but he won't admit it. These are his (and my) tales.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Into the draft box

The difficulty with "out of the draft box" for "tom tales" - is that frequently my drafts here are so brief that posting them won't make any sense for the reader - or writer - because often tomtales drafts are just one line!
I always think when I write them that I'll remember the entry completely because Tom is such a colourful character and the entry was completely formed in my head - so I won't forget!.....
so here we are with a bunch of one word drafts - a year or two after the fact - and no clue what I'd intended to write.... *sigh*
so I will have to try my best. here is the first one.
(spart! help!)

heart tulip

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home